Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Priorities

I still cannot believe 2009 is gone and 2010 is here. Where did the year go? I know it's time I can never get back. Because of that fact, I know I need to make some changes.
There were several meaningful events for me in 2009, good and bad. With the onset of 2010, I have decided to have 2010 priorities--not resolutions. Resolutions seems so final, whereas priorities feel more flexible. Priorities change. Resolutions need to be resolved--like a permanent situation. Priorities...can change and usually do.
As we grow and become better than we were yesterday, we would hope that our values and beliefs change with us. And they should. So instead of having resolutions that make us feel like failures when they are not resolved, let's have priorities which will change as we do. Won't you join me?



Deo Volente,

Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.