Thursday, July 15, 2010

He understands...

Sometimes I feel like giving up. It seems like my best just ain't good enough. Lord, if you hear me, I'm calling You. Do You see? Do You care about what I'm going through. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone and just like a stranger so far from home. I feel like I've done all that I can do. Please, Lord, give me strength. I'm just trying to make it through.

He knows just how much we can bear. And in times of trouble, He promised He would always be there. He is telling you, yes I understand. I am Your Lord. I see you and yes, I understand. I am the Lord. I changeth not. I won't forget, nor have I forgot. Everything works according to My plan. I am God. Trust me. I've got this whole world in My Hands.

I love it when He tells me, "Just one day. Just one more step. I'm preparing you for Myself. And when you can't hear My voice, please just trust My plan. I am your Lord. I see you. And yes, I understand..."

Deo Volente,

Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.