Saturday, September 18, 2010

The First Time


Sugar and Spice: Anthology
for the Grown and Sexy
This is my first published work. I have three short stories in this anthology. It's available on Amazon, Blue Planet Publishing, and other websites for books are sold.
 

Inside this great anthology, you will find four of the hottest romance authors delivering some of the sweetest and spiciest tales on the market. Join Avah LeReaux, Hazel Mills, Sunshine Royal, and me,
S. A. Brown, in Sugar And Spice.

My contribution includes:

"Fairy Tales"-- Despite the statistics, thirty-something Shelby Nix knows she will get married. When her church hires its new pastor, Rev. Jayson Wells, Shelby finds her ideal mate. And the fairy tale begins...

"In Love With"-- Preacher's son, Kenny Stevens, pursues and falls hard for the new mysterious young lady who begins attending his father's church. No harm with falling in love unless someone has secrets.

"Only One Night"-- Gabby talks about the one night that changes her life forever and how she wishes she could change it back. She always says it should have been only one night.

Still to come: My Novel Debut--Still Not Satisfied

Watch playboy Christian meander through changes as he arouses a past desire, yields to a current temptation, and awakens a new passion--all for the sake of satisfaction.

Deo Volente,
Step Brown

1 comment:

  1. I ordered this book Oct 28th, however I still have not received it, but I know its coming.

    Oh wee you are teasing me with this ..lol

    ReplyDelete

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.