Friday, December 31, 2010

My Prayer for 2011


I pray You'll be our guide and watch us where we go. Help us to be wise in times when we don't know. Let this be our prayer when we lose our way. Lead us to the place. Guide us with Your grace to a place where we'll be safe. I pray we'll find Your light and hold it in our hearts. When the stars come out each night, they remind us of where You are. Let this be our prayer when shadows fill our days. Lead us to a place and guide us with Your grace. Give us faith so we'll be safe in a world where pain and sorrow will be ended and every heart that's broken will be mended. We will remember we are all Your children reaching out to touch You; reaching to the sky. I ask that life be kind. I ask You watch us from above. I hope each soul will find another soul to love. Let this be MY prayer. Give ME faith so I will be safe...

Continued blessings in the twenty one-one!!!

Soli Deo Gloria,

Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.