Monday, March 21, 2011

Better Than Blessed



Many times, I had to learn my lesson. I did not appreciate my blessings. I complained that I had no shoes but then, I saw a man with no feet to use.

I got no mind to complain at any time. For God has mixed my clouds with His bright sunshine. Although this is rough and rocky road I'm on, I know it will take my soul to my home.

I've got God the Father above me. I've got His Son, Jesus Christ, walking beside me. I've the Holy Spirit within me. I've got God's angels all around me. I know I'm blessed--better than blessed. Thank You, Lord.

I may not have houses and wealth. I may not have all of my strength and health. Yet, I know I am blessed--better than blessed. Praise the Lord!!!!!!

Deo Volente,

Step Brown

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely I really needed to hear this video, because I may not be making the money Im use to but I have income, I may not be 140 pounds anymore but I am blessed and I thank you Lord...

    Umm yes better than blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.