Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hear My Call

I know some would consider this to be an emotionally draining song. I think of it as a prayer---a petition asking God to help. Today I am asking...

Here I am again asking questions; Waiting to be moved.
I am so unsure of my perception. What I thought I knew, I don't seem to.
Where is the turn so I can get back to what I believe in?
Back to the old me...


I am such a fool. How did I get here?
Played by all the rules; then they changed
I am but a child to Your vision.
Standing in the cold and the rain; Lost here in the dark.
I can't see my foot to take a step. What is happening?
Oh, this hurts so bad. I can hardly breathe.
I just want to leave so...

God please hear my call.
I am afraid for me.  Love has burned me raw,
Love has turned me cold; I need Your healing.
Please, please, please, please, please, please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.