Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My First SMART Goal

Today, I had a complimentary life coaching session with a real-live life coach. While at this point, I don't think I want to invest any money with a life coach, I do realize what the root of my problem is. I'm LAZY! Plain and simple. I need some discipline in my life. And I am making subtle changes.
While on the call, I made a SMART goal. A (S)pecific, (M)easurable, (A)ttainable, (R)ealistic, and (T)angible goal. It involves my writing.

Specific-to write everyday (except Sunday)
Measurable-write at 6am for one hour
Attainable-I am working on my next book.
Realistic-Writing is my passion.
Tangible-I will have the finished chapters in my hand.

So there you have it. I begin in the morning at six. Happy Writing...


Deo Volente,
Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.