Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My "Bucket List With a Twist"

I know most people have a bucket list--a list of things they want to do before "they kick the bucket." Well, I want to do something different. I'm calling it my "bucket list with a twist" simply because it goes along with the semantics. The biggest difference is that I want to be a time limit on my list. I know people say before they die but no one really knows when that is.
I am putting my list in on a time limit. Since this is my thirty-fifth year, I am giving myself five years to get five things done. Here goes:

1. travel to Africa
2. travel to Europe
3. have a net worth of a million dollars
4. written and produced at least one movie
5. have at least three different streams of income

Well, there you have it. My bucket list with a twist. I got until December 31, 2015 to fulfill it. Wish me luck...


Deo Volente,
Step Brown

1 comment:

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.