Monday, April 27, 2009

Writing Jones

Today was a good day. My writing jones was on point and I took advantage of the situation. I finished the first draft of my first novel, Still Not Satisfied. I am so EXCITED!! I have been working on this story for over five years. So to see this project to the end is sheer joy. I wrote and wrote today until I got the story out of me and onto that paper. What a relief!!!!
Some people spend their entire life searching and looking for their purpose. Writing is indeed my gift, my special gift from God and I will not take it lightly. I felt so alive and aware when I was writing today. Writing feels like my lifeline to the world. I can honestly say I feel it's my purpose when I writing.
I want God to use me as He sees fit. I will be available. If He has something to say, I will write it and get it out there for Him. His Will be done and to God be the Glory.


Deo Volente,
Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.