Tuesday, June 9, 2009

God is trying...

to tell me something. One of my college friends and former roommate just sent me a box full of books. Not just any books but books to hone my writing skills. I am truly blessed to have friends in my life who believe in me and the gift God has placed in me.
Now, I have to find the discipline and the courage to go full steam ahead with this writing thing. The message is very clear. God has surrounded me with positive people and I have His love in my heart. Everything I need is already inside me. I just have to cultivate it and let God grow it.
So thank you, Katoya, for listening to God's prompts on sending me to books and thank you for believing in my dream.
I thank You, Lord for the gift, the friends, and the love. Help me make You proud.



Soli Deo Gloria,
Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.