Thursday, June 4, 2009

Platonic Friends

Can men and women be platonic friends?

In my humble opinion, they can indeed. It's all about a mutual level of respect for the friendship. Granted, you might have one wanting to get with the other but if the boundaries are set and expressed, then a very valuable friendship can ensue.

I have platonic friends. I don't know if any of them want more than that. Right now, friendship is all I have to offer. So far, that has been enough. In any relationship, communication is the key. It does not matter if it's romantic or not. Talk about what you want and expect and allow the other person to make a decision. It's only fair!!!

Anything is possible--even friends who are opposite sex. Talk about it!!!



I'm just saying...
Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.