Monday, June 15, 2009

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Most would say that being burned to a crispity, crunchity, crackelly brown is not hot fun. Still I truly enjoyed myself at the waterpark over the weekend despite the elbow injury and sunburn. I guess that is what the summer is all about for a teacher.
This summer has seen me get my wii and my iphone. I've been working out thanks to the wii (although the sunburn has sidelined me). My iphone is the best new play pretty a child can get. It's like Christmas without the cold. So far, my summer has been slamming but there are some things the summer needs to see.
I haven't written a thing since I've been out of school. That disappoints and frustrates me. Maybe I should not be so hard on myself. I really have not had all of my time to myself. I've been busy with basketball. Still I find that to be an excuse.
The really sad part is that it's not like I don't have story ideas. I am filled with ideas, notebook full of them. Still no manuscript, no short story, no poem. It's almost nine o'clock and I have not written today...again. What must I do to write consistently?
Lord, please make me write.....

Deo Volente,

Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.