Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ask Yourself...

I know I am a few days off with the question of the week. I wanted to make I had a great question. 

So yea, we've all heard the definition of insanity. You know the one about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.  How about this old age adage--'If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.' What about when folks tell you to 'step out on faith' or they remind you that you can't swim if you are still on the boat. Help me off this soapbox because I got plenty of quirky euphemisms to illustrate my point. 

Tonight, I am asking myself one big question. I encourage you all to do the same inquiry. Granted, you may not get all of the answer tonight. Hell, you may not get a tiny tidbit of the answer tonight. But if there is something in your life that you have the power to change, what you are going to do it?

Tonight's question: So you want a different result? What are you going to do differently to get it? 

Marinate.... 

Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.