Monday, November 7, 2011

Question of the Week

I woke up this morning with my mind and it was stayed on Jesus. ~Talking Tom.


Greetings from the lab,


I always have a problem with this time of the year. Daylight savings time ends and I wake up before day and want to go to sleep before night. This year is no different. 


I'd like to start a Question of the Week. Every Monday, I will post a thought-provoking, soul-searching question that readers can answer to themselves, in journals, or in the comments. Basically, just some fat for us to chew on as we go through our week.


This week's question is borrowed from my Daily Bread reading. 


QoW: What is your worst fear?


Please know that if you should ever have to face that worst fear, God will be there with you. Trusting Him through prayer makes available "the peace which surpasses all understanding" and it will "guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:7). The secret to peace is to give every anxious care to God.


Today's question: think on it, write on it, speak on it. 


Soli Deo Gloria,


Step Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.