Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Year Long Writing Challenge

Greetings from the lab,

In June 2010, I found another author's writing challenge. So I kept it although I knew I wasn't ready to follow it. After some recent events, I feel I need to get serious about this writing jones, lest the Lord give my gift to another. This will be the venue where I unleash my creativity from the challenge.

Here's the deal: Pick one day of the week. ( I pick Sunday) Carve out 30 minutes and dedicate that time to creating a story based on the writing prompts provided. There is one prompt for each week of the upcoming year (Nov 2011-Oct 2012).

So let the games begin. Writing as if the pen never leaves my hand...

Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.