Saturday, July 22, 2017

10 Days From Now


July 22, 2017 through July 31, 2017

That  is ten days. Ten days before I report back to work. Ten days before my mother's birthday month. The TEN days I complete this 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse. 

I am excited 😊 yet nervous 😩. I love smoothies. That peach slice plus, mmmm mmmmm good. I even like green smoothies. Here and three. But 10 days. Green smoothies. Fruit. Veggies. Water. Detox Tea. For 10 days. 

When I put my mind to something, consider it done. My mind is on this. I want this. I will start and I will finish it.  I deserve it. My body deserves it. πŸ’ͺ🏽

To help me with accountability, I will blog daily. Tell you what I'm doing, how I'm feeling, what physical activity I'm doing. Hope you'll join me on this journey. I want to inspire you as much as you inspire me. 

*in my Sam Cooke voice* A change gone come. Yes, it will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.