Saturday, July 29, 2017

Numbers Don't Lie

 It's been three weeks since my first post. The ones with the pictures of me in the mirror and my beginning weight.  I've started a walking plan and a kickboxing class. The kickboxing class is awesome.  Excellent cardio and I got a feeling it's going to help me get where I want to be fitness wise.  I started walking on the treadmill and I am up to 45 minutes. 👏🏽  Not bad for someone who walks like a turtle.  I also do workouts in the pool. I know you have to put in the work. And that is my plan. You better work…
 After three weeks, I have seen some inch loss and a few pounds. Here's my chart. The numbers don't lie. And a loss is a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.