Friday, July 21, 2017

Emotional Eating

Let's be clear. Emotional eating is a real thing. Let's review, shall we?
Something good happens---let's go eat
Something bad happens---let's go eat
Nothing's happening---f%#$ it LET'S GO EAT
And ladies, let's not forget when it is that time…
Anyhoo,  it is scientifically proven that eating can be linked to your emotions. Last night, I was in my feelings, and all I saw was a meat lovers pizza. Had to be a personal pan. Can't have 🍕 in the house for two days reminding me of my dirty deed. So I clicked the CalorieKing app and showed myself the damages. After costing up the cost, it wasn't worth it Ms Cecile. So I ate a bowl of honeydew and worked on my Food Plan Binder. Yes, there's a binder. 
A close friend reached out to me and talked me off the ledge. Lol. 
The point is to learn your triggers, your cravings, and your blockers to help get you over them. Because the body wants what it wants and you've been giving it to him (or her) for years. Do you really think it won't demand its way? 
Discipline---just like any change, this requires discipline. Think About It. You're even disciplined in your bad habits. Let that sit in your pot and boil. 
As they say: Eating an elephant takes one bite at a time. (Sorry bout the pun) 
These lifestyle changes, this healthier you takes one decision at a time. 
*in my Johnnie Taylor voice* I believe in you. Do you believe in me, too? (Old school playas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.