Friday, December 13, 2013

Insanity becomes Creativity

Day 12---In the face of insanity, can creativity be born?

When I consider the definition of insanity, I find my answer to this question.  Let's break it down, shall we?

The prefix -in means the opposite of. Sanity is defined as the ability to think and behave in a normal and rational manner; sound mental health. Therefore, insanity is the opposite of thinking and behaving in a normal and rational manner.

Since what's sane is relative, what I do to create is based on my logic of relativity. In other words, what's insane to me may not be insane to you. That does not make it any less sane. It's just the way I do what I do. 

I am fully aware that we are governed by laws and some things you just don't do. But doing things differently do not constitute doing things insanely. Different is different; doesn't make it insane. Just makes it different. Creativity is an art form and how you do it is how you do it. 

I say as long as you can keep it legal and moral, go as insane as you need to. Create on with yo creative self... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.