Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Critic

Day 7--Who is my biggest critic, other than myself, and why?

Let me just say, I am indeed my biggest critic. I do not think there is anyone else harder on me than I am. I can be quite ruthless, but I cannot pick myself. 

At different times, I feel those closest to me will become the critic I need when I need it. I think it is criticism heavily laced with encouragement. I cannot give the 'critic' title to one person because any one of my friends will step up and say, 'Hey, Step, you really need to get going.' It's more like a gentle kick than a critical punch.

Those who know me well feel I have a lot to offer and am loaded down with potential. I do not think any of them want me to waste it. That fact, alone, makes them all by biggest critic---after I get done with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.