Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SA the Teacher

Day 9----What do I want to teach or represent in this world?

This prompt took a lot of thought for me. I was not sure I truly understand its purpose. And suddenly, it dawned on me. That is what I want to represent or teach: PURPOSE.

Everyone has a purpose for being on this earth. If you still have breath to draw, you have purpose. God wastes nothing. 

I would like to represent purpose by first, living out my purpose. After some time, I have come to realize that God has a clear and divine purpose for my being here. I will say that I struggle with defining that purpose but that is because I am trying to do it in my own strength. Daily, I learn to surrender and God guides me along as I go.

At times, I think about becoming life coach. I really want people to live in their purpose, starting with myself. Yet, I have to remember that God has me right where He wants me. Purpose being fulfilled...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.