Monday, May 18, 2009

Ramblings and UR Calling

I guess I have been neglecting my blog lately. I had basketball tryouts all last week which made for a 12-hr weekday and that translates to a 60-hr workweek. So baby gurl was tired. I did get a chance to rest over the weekend. So God is good.
Last night, I had a very intense conversation with one of my BFFs. It sent me into a work of introspection. Writing is my thing. I know that writing is my thing. Where will writing take me? I have not a clue. But I must be ready when the move comes.
I've been told that if you know your purpose, then you are truly blessed because some people spend a lifetime never knowing what they were here to do. So I ask those who are reading this, What is your calling? If you don't have a clue, I suggest you get in the quiet with God and get your purpose. I'm just saying...
Soli Deo Gloria!!!!



So...u in?

Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.