Thursday, May 21, 2009

What Happens at Night

Most people just rest at night, you know. Sleep and snore and stuff. Well, it seems I DREAM all night long. And last night was no exception. Last night's dream will up there as far as interesting. In fact, I dream so much and so vividly that I have a dream dictionary in my favorites. My friends even ask me to interpret their dreams, if they ever remember them. I always seem to remember my dreams. Here's the dream from last night. Want to hear it? Hear it go:
I am lying a beach and I have a banging body. Anyway, these two babies in pampers come over to me. One boy and one girl. I pick them up and they begin talking to me. But not baby talk. They are talking to me with adult voices. All they are doing is encouraging me. "You can do it." "Keep the faith." "Don't quit." "Don't give up." "We believe in you." And so on. Then they jump down and starting dancing. They were even singing. The song, Sam and Dave's "Hold On, I'm Coming!" So there it went. My dream from last night.

So what do you think it means?

Maybe I will sleep quieter tonight.

Soli Deo Gloria!!!
Step Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.