Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mista - Blackberry Molasses



I woke up Sunday morning and got a little bad news today. My thoughts say life ain't worth living and time is slowly ticking away. Don't think that I'm going crazy because these thoughts keep running through my head. I know I got to be strong and got to hold on but sometimes I'd rather give up instead. It seems like I'm better off dead.

Don't tell me how to live my life after all I've been through. I don't want to hear about your hardships because I've been there myself a time or two. Still life goes on if we just keep holding on. So many things to survive once you realize there's no such place as paradise---at least in my eyes.

Blackberry molasses is one of the things that never changes. You got to keep pushing on. The sun don't rain all the time. There's going to be some heartache and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with comments. No profanity! Yet, feel free to express yourself.